I am Cynthia, a nerdy girl who does computer stuff.
I would call myself security research hobbyist. :P
I currently live in Stockholm, Sweden.
Things about me
- As far as pronouns go, I prefer she/her
- meow meow :3!
- I love messing around with X.509 certificates.
- I love minimalistic design, as you might notice from this website.
- For some unknown reason I do like WHOIS
- I started doing computer-y server-y stuff when I was 11 years old.
WHOIS Cynthia.re Source Code: GitHub bitcynth/whois-v2
E-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat with me on IRC: ##cynthia @ Libera.chat (irc.libera.chat)
Various links related to me such as social profiles
My blog: https://blog.cynthia.re
RIPE Handle: CMR-RIPE
Some of my smaller or older projects
taint-info - A tool to view information about Linux kernel taint
please - A parody version of su (it is terrible, don’t use this)
cloag (Cynthia’s LOA Generator) - A tool to generate LOA PDF files, not very good or stable
Things you might recognize me from
Weird Extended Validation (EV) things like this
RIPE NCC Security Hall of Fame
I have also helped a bit (some paid and some unpaid) with a game called Vintage Story.
The Nintendo Switch Switch that I posted on my blog.